Antique Lighthouse / Q2 / PATTERN
Antique Lighthouse / Q2 / PATTERN
PLANNING ON PAYING QUARTERLY?
EACH BOX NEEDS TO BE A SEPARATE ORDER / CHECKOUT
SHIPPING JUNE 1 2024 (WEEK BEFORE AND WEEK AFTER)
Every Quiltworx Box comes with the following:
- 3 Months of Quiltster ($29.97 Retail Value, Coupons in Box to be added to your account!)
- Notions and Accessories ( ~ $15.00 to $20 Retail Value)
- Free Shipping! (International Surcharge for non-US customers)
- Surprise & Exclusive Quiltworx Stash Buster Pattern (~$12.50 Value)
- Fabric Company Promotional Package (~1.5 to 2 Yds of Fabric) (Limited to the first 650 signups for 2024)
- "Get To Know Us” Certified Shop and Certified Instructor Booklets
- Quarterly 25% off Coupon to http://www.quiltworx.com (Patterns Only)
- Quarterly 25% off Coupon to Quiltworx Store in the Quiltster Marketplace (Kits Only)
- Pre-Class Planning Handout
- Sign-up for All (4) Quarters and receive a Free Quiltworx Strip Set to be mailed in one of your boxes throughout the year!
- Join Judy Niemeyer for a Live Youtube/Facebook Live workshop to learn to make your Quarterly Project. This will be recorded so you can refer back or attend later if you can’t make the scheduled time. We will put the video dates in each box, along with schedule events in the Quiltworx Box Club Group on Facebook. Join this group if you want a socially interactive experience with other subscribers!
PATTERN ONLY BOXES: Pattern only boxes include only the above items, and the pattern that will be taught during the online workshop. Fabrics will need to be purchased on your own or chosen from your Stash! If you would like to purchase a pattern without all the extras, visit the Quiltworx website, click on Products, patterns, and choose the pattern from there.
Thank you for Considering the Quiltworx Box Club! To provide subscribers with all the flexibility and options they have asked for over the last year as we’ve created this product, we would like to note the following. First, this is not an on-going subscription. It is a one year program and you will need to sign up again in October of 2024 for 2025 if you would like to participate next year! Next, to provide all the flexibility in how many quarters and which ones subscribers sign up for and also accommodate the fabric industry’s reality of pre-orders many months in advance, we have set payment up as a pre-order concept. Please choose to either pay in full, or pre-order on a quarterly basis. The pre-order requires a 25% deposit (paid at signup) on each box and the remaining 75% will be automatically billed on the 1st of each month that the quarterly boxes will be delivered. Boxes will be shipped within 1 week on either side of this date. For the small boxes, these dates are March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1, 2024.
Please understand all payments are non-refundable as the box club requires significant organization and pre-order of products that cannot be returned if you cannot sign up for your box. If you are not sure if you can make this commitment to the program, please consider simply purchasing the patterns outside of the box program and participating on your own terms. Thank you for understanding.
Read below for more information on pre-cutting add-ons surcharge. If you need to change your address or contact information or credit card payment throughout the year, please log back into your account you create at signup to make these changes.
INTERNATIONAL USERS -
Before we ship your box each quarter, you will receive a payment request for the Shipping fee. Once paid, we will process your Box Shipment. This way, you can pay it Quarterly instead of all up-front.
Please Contact Us for any questions/concerns